Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Information Technology team as a Web Analytics Tag Specialist.
Founded in 2000 in Vancouver, Canada, Clearly has become the world’s largest online eyewear and contact lenses company. Clearly designs, produces and retails the largest selection of eyeglasses on the internet. We serve customers in more than 150 countries through the Clearly family of websites: our team is responsible for systems and support for multiple warehouses and web properties across Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Directly manage the tag management process for analytics, advertising, and day-to-day campaign-related tracking
- Act as technical support and ad operations liaison for other teams at Clearly (Advertising, Email, SEO, Merchandising)
- Manage relationships with multiple ad tech vendors utilized for campaign delivery and analytics
- Build and maintain analytics and ad operations documentation for the data layer, Adobe Analytics, and advertising vendor tags
- Use automated tag auditing tool (ObservePoint) to identify opportunities for improving the quality of Clearly’s digital data
- Define requirements for developers and engineers to implement changes in Adobe DTM
- High-level knowledge of implementing vendor tags in Adobe DTM
- QA new vendor tag changes in DTM on stage and production environments
- Troubleshoot technical issues, ad serving errors, and reporting discrepancies
- Work with Analytics Team to create and deploy new policies, best practices, and strategies around ad tracking and analytics
- Support administration of Adobe Analytics, including configuration of new eVars, props, and events
- Collaborate with a small team of data analysts, web analysts, and data engineers on the Analytics team
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Digital Analytics, Web Development, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Ad Operations or Tag Management
- 1+ years directly managing projects/processes across multiple departments
- Experience with Adobe DTM, Adobe Analytics, and other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Experience with DSPs, DMPs, and other ad operations core technologies
- Experience with web browser debugging tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication across multiple levels of technical knowledge
- Good understanding of Adobe Analytics data model
- Proactive problem solver with high attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and excellent follow-through
- Familiarity and insight into market trends and KPIs such as viewability, brand safety, non-human traffic, and digital identity management
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- Open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Gym for a nominal cost and free secure bike cages available in our building; across the street from Renfrew Skytrain station and the Central Valley Greenway bike path
- Underground secure parking
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- A company that celebrates successes and recognizes its team
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our innovative programming and Development and Diversity initiatives have been recognized with the YWCA Women of Distinction Award. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.