Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Marketing team as Advertising Manager.
Founded in 2000 in Vancouver, Canada, Clearly has become the world’s largest online eyewear and contact lenses company. Clearly designs, produces and retails the largest selection of eyeglasses on the internet. We serve customers in more than 150 countries through the Clearly family of websites: our team is responsible for systems and support for multiple warehouses and web properties across Canada, the United States, Australia, New Zealand and Japan.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
Paid Media Strategy and Planning
- Manage a comprehensive online marketing strategy in partnership with key stakeholders geared towards driving direct revenue, lead generation, customer acquisition and customer retention
- Manage portfolio of performance marketing channels including paid search, paid video, comparison shopping engines, affiliate, display/re-targeting, paid social. This includes channel strategy, KPI setting, media planning, forecasting, budget allocation, analysis and reporting on ongoing optimization efforts.
- Work with cross-functional marketing teams, including Brand and Retail, to drive aligned consumer experiences and identify opportunities for operational and performance efficiencies
- Forecast and revenue target driven by acquisition channels
Paid Media Execution and Analysis
- Manage day-to-day agency relationship, including media briefings, creative / messaging direction, and tracking to KPIs
- Manage execution of marketing plans in partnership with agency and cross-functional partners
- Partner with product and engineering to build new capabilities to enable digital marketing
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to evaluate performance against forecast
- Manage budget and payment processes
- Use data and analytics to identify opportunities for optimization and form hypotheses to test
- Design, execute, and analyze tests to optimize performance; scale winners
- Identify growth opportunities and emerging media trends. Pilot new tactics
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Marketing-based degree, diploma or an equivalence of proven work experience
- 3+ years experience in managing online paid media in an e-commerce environment
- A deep understanding of lead generation, SEM, Display, Content, Affiliates, Website optimization, and funnel management
- Deep knowledge of operating and optimizing successful advertising campaigns across multiple channels such as Affiliates, CSE, Display, SEM, Video, and other digital opportunities
- An in-depth understanding of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat
- Experienced in goal-setting and defining & managing KPIs
- Expert in analyzing metrics, identifying trends and developing strategies based on insights
- A core understanding of brand strategy, positioning, and messaging
- Ad Servers and Attribution Tools
- Google AdWords, Keyword Planner
- Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Webmaster Tools
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- Open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Gym for a nominal cost and free secure bike cages available in our building; across the street from Renfrew Skytrain station and the Central Valley Greenway bike path
- Underground secure parking
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- A company that celebrates successes and recognizes its team
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our innovative programming and Development and Diversity initiatives have been recognized with the YWCA Women of Distinction Award. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.