Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Marketing team as a Digital Marketing Coordinator..
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- You help facilitate the campaign project process
- You are able to communicate to all project stakeholders
- You track all campaign deliverables in Redbooth
- You update all requests and tasks as needed
- You assist the project management team with ad-hoc requests
- You communicate all new projects and initiatives to the cross-functional team
- You maintain a project archive
- You are able to schedule meetings and take down action items that are directed by the Project Management team
- You communicate with the remote global business managers
- You communicate with external resources
- You create and manage promotional codes
- You own all marketing triage tickets & creative requests
- You conduct site audits and assist with SEO content uploads
- You upload and maintain promotional messaging across multiple websites
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- You have 6 months to 1 year of experience managing cross-functional projects
- You are extremely detailed oriented and can keep multiple projects organized
- You are able to write clear task descriptions and sub-tasks
- You have a working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable working both independently and within a team
- Ability to see the big picture and quickly take action to address opportunities/issues
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- New, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.