Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Information Technology team as a Business Intelligence Analyst.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Perform data analyses that result in actionable insights related to the key problems and opportunities facing the business
- Analyze customer behaviour to provide the team with a clear picture of our customers and their preferences
- Effectively communicate insights and learnings from analyses to various business stakeholders
- Support the experimental design of A/B tests on the website, as well as provide interpretation and communication of results from A/B tests
- Collaborate with other Data Analysts, and Data Engineers on the Analytics team
- Collaborate with UX/UI, Merchandising, Advertising, SEO, Product, and Software Developers
- Understand key questions from Management and provide data-driven recommendations
- Write business requirements, gather analytics requirements, and help build measurement plans
- Participate in conducting research to gather qualitative feedback from our customers
- Build reports and dashboards that help tell a coherent story
- Help foster a data-driven culture across the company and teach self-serve analytics to colleagues
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 3 years experience in data analytics, web analytics, business intelligence, or data science (experience at an ecommerce, retail, or internet company is a bonus)
- Good understanding and experience with Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics is a bonus)
- Working knowledge of Tag Management principles and requirements (Adobe DTM is a bonus)
- Knowledge of A/B testing best practices and experimental design (Adobe Target is a bonus)
- Ability to query data from different data sources that have different data structures
- Ability to manipulate data to prep for analysis in a standard set of tools
- Ability to create compelling visualizations and summary statistics that support your analysis
- Ability to discover actionable insights via data analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate those insights to stakeholders with different levels of analytics experience (both written and verbal)
- High-level understanding of different database schemas
- Working knowledge of SQL for querying data
- Experience using at least one statistical tool for data analysis (R, Python, Excel, SPSS)
- Ability to build reports and visualizations (MS PowerBI, Shiny, or RMarkdown is a bonus)
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- New, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.