Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our I.T team as a Senior AX Developer for a 6-9 month contract.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Develops integrations and customizations between current systems and Dynamics 365 for Operations EE
- Provides technical collaboration within team of developers throughout the entire application life cycle: planning, designing, programming, testing and implementing of an upgrade project from AX 2009 to Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Assist, support and train other programmers with database table insights and programming methods
- Manage the research of technical solutions to meet strategic business objectives
- Provides technicDeveal input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
- Provides support and expertise on development technologies and environments
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Recent 6+ years of Dynamics AX coding experience in X++
- Experience with Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Strong Dynamics Experience AX2009/AX2012
- In-depth knowledge of AX functionalities
- Full life-cycle implementation experience with Dynamics AX
- Knowledge of data integration
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in maintaining multiple Dynamics AX environments
- Experience with general development practices such as writing unit tests, using source control, writing basic API documentation, following standards guidelines, etc.
- .NET and C# experience is a plus
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.