Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Logistics team as a Logistics Specialist.
Shift: Sunday-Wednesday, 4 - 10 hour shifts per week
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Pick and Pack customer orders
- Complete appropriate customs and courier documentation for international shipments
- Ensure all marketing materials inserted into appropriate orders
- Assist in restocking shelves when on shelf inventory is low
- Assist in receiving frames/lenses & contacts from suppliers
- Assist in inventory counts when needed
- Suggest and implement improvements to work flow to improve operations and working environment
- Create a positive and thriving work environment
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Internet and MS Office skills
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Ability to actively listen and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Positive and professional attitude
- Team player and self-motivated
- Enjoys meeting tight deadlines and getting things done
- Has great sense of humor
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- New, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
- At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.