Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Logistics team as an Inventory Manager.
As part of our rapidly growing international e-commerce organization, the Inventory Manager will be responsible of our product stock management. Guided by our service promise of getting our customers right every time, the Inventory Manager will have the opportunity to develop a comprehensive inventory process to enhance the customer experience.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Define inventory strategy ( in-stock / pending )
- Ensure accurate product inventory level to meet business needs
- Develop the forecasting process in collaboration with the different stakeholders in the company
- Develop processes to identify potential issues with orders
- Develop with the Purchasing and Warehouse Operation teams the planning and frequency of our purchase orders
- Develop and implement an inventory tracking system to streamline our business operations
- Conduct daily data analyses to forecast potential inventory issues
- Report on inventory activities and variances
- Oversee quality assurance processes of new inventory, ensuring product received and shipped meets our vigorous standards
- Develop and implement inventory control procedures and best practices
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field; Certificate or specialization in Supply Chain Management, an asset
- 5+ years’ experience in inventory management, distribution and operational procedures in a retail or ecommerce environment, preferably B2C
- 2+ years’ managerial experience
- Successful track record implementing a analytics driven inventory system
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Strong working knowledge of inventory management software; knowledge of AX 2012, an asset
- Ability to build strong, cross-departmental relationships, working together to achieve the Company’s goals and mission
- Ability to multi-task and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- New, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.