Clearly is seeking a dynamic individual to add to the success of our Logistics team as a full-time Receiver.
Shift: Thursday-Monday; 8:00am-4:30pm
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Processing all merchandise in a timely manner and adhering to standard operating procedures
- Receiving, stocking and inventory of products
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse and products
- Report and problem solve incidents of missing products and incomplete orders
- Complete tasks with diligence and an eye for detail
- Continually look for improvements to work flow and operations
- Ability to work in a high pace team-oriented environment
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly receiving KPI’s are met
- Preparing overstock for and assisting in inventory counts
- Safe operation of mobile equipment (WAV and Stacker)
- Other items as assigned
What You Need To Do Your Job:
- Basic warehousing and computer skills
- Ability to complete repetitive physical tasks (lift up to 30lbs)
- Excellent work ethic, time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and understanding of best practices for inventory management
- Effective communication in English, both written and oral
- Positive and professional attitude
- Ability to work well without direct supervision
- Enjoys meeting tight deadlines and getting things done in a dynamic team atmosphere
- Has great sense of humor
- Must be available to work weekends
What We Offer You:
- Group Retirement Savings and Employee Shareholding programs
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits
- 100% MSP coverage
- Flexible spending account
- Progressive paid vacation plan
- Brand new, open concept Vancouver office, designed to inspire collaboration and innovation
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Company discount on contact lenses and glasses
At Clearly we pride ourselves on having a team comprised of talented, innovative and dynamic individuals who are driven by an inner desire to be the best.
Our progressive employee benefits, thriving corporate culture and engaging work environment led to our recognition as one of Canada's 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures. Our team's continued efforts to change the way the world sees, especially through our Change the View project, has been recognized as the Best in the Biz Most Socially Responsible Company of the Year.
To succeed on our team you must have an entrepreneurial mindset that embraces challenges, and understands the potential of the Internet as an innovative tool to buy eyewear.
Applying for this position will allow you to be a part of something incredible. Clearly is a company that thrives on a culture where we believe if you can envision it, you can do it. We thank everyone who took the time to apply for this position, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.